Monday, April 29, 2013

Conversations


I picture conversations in my mind, conversations that I want to have with others, questions that I need to ask. The other side of the conversations is the answers I want to hear. Of course, they are answers I am not likely to get if I were to get the opportunity to ask those questions. On some conversations, I doubt I would get honest answers. On other conversations, the answers are not likely to be what I am hoping for simply because men and women think differently.

I have so many questions I want to ask, but don’t feel I can, or don’t have the opportunity. For one conversation in particular, I cannot imagine getting answers that I want, but I worry and wonder all the time, so I've imagined asking the questions many times in my mind. I want the answers to be about me, but in truth I don’t believe they will be. So I go around and around, and I worry about things I have little to no control over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment